Sunday, April 15, 2012

You don't choose the horse, the horse chooses you!

Ok I know, I know, the title is super naive, but it's true. If you are thinking of leasing or buying, this is very important. Number one thing I'm gonna say, I'm not trying bring you down, but very rarely will you find a horse who is perfect, doesn't bite, does everything you want. However think about it, don't you love your leased or your own horse because of their personality. Sometimes Matt, can be a bit bratty, but I like that he has his own spunk, his own personality. So think about it, maybe you'll be looking for a lease horse, and you will see a kind-of ratty one, Maybe he's nothing compared to that Frisian you were going to lease, but give him a chance. Maybe there's a horse that pins his ears back when you walk by, but did you ever give him a chance to get to know you? All I know is just like humans, no horse is is absolutely perfect, well actually that could be debated because I think every horse is perfectly un-perfect!

I got this photo from: http://www.art.com/products/p13866919-sa-i2774694/allan-grant-jean-anne-evans-14-month-old-texas-girl-kissing-her-horse.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment