Thursday, April 5, 2012

Matt :)

Yesterday I rode Matt, He was a really good, fisrt I was at the stump getting ready to get on him when Christina said "Nic..........what are you missing" Assuming she was referring to Matt I checked him over, he looked fine "I don't know" I replied.
"How bout' a helmet" Christina said
"Right!" I said. When I got on Matt I circled him around a few times changed directions, same thing. "Pick up a jog." Christina instructed. I cued Matt with my spur. "Good lower his head" I gave wiggled the reins until Matt's head was dropped down. "Keep it there.". I nodded and focused on keeping Matt's head down. "Pick up a lope" Christina Instructed. Matt picked it up, we loped and loped..until christina said "Sit deep, take a breath, and say it"
"HO!" I said, Matt stopped on the dime. The other thing I wanted to tell you guys about is the saddle I'm  using on Matt, It's fairly small about a 13" It feels like it weighs a ton. Thanks for reading check back soon!

remember, I-I-N-T-T-A-H (If in need talk to a horse!)



No comments:

Post a Comment