Saturday, March 24, 2012

Matt...up, up, and away!

Hey guys,

So yesterday I had a a private lesson with Matt. Now you guys know if you ride western you don't jump....well Matt changed that yesterday. Me and him were having a great lesson. "Keep your hands down...imagine your holding a ping-pong ball between your arm and ribcage....now ask for a lope." me and Matt shot off we circled once and started to go around again. Seeing that Matt was headed for a cone I asked with the rein for him to move over a little, he didn't budge. Getting a little agitated I asked him to move over again. Seeing that Matt was going to crash into the cone I braced me self, he took a long stride and jumped the cone! All and all it was a very good lesson, (I actually jumped for the first time in my life) Check back soon for my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mat...he is so cute. I can just imagine him jumping the cone. ;)

    ReplyDelete